Guidelines for pre-orders
The guidelines for pre-orders extend the general terms and conditions.
- Products that are not in stock can be purchased by pre-order. The process of a pre-order is as follows:
- The customer can pre-order the product via the web store.
- The payment (+ shipping costs) is received and processed by VIRAM.
- The parts and components required for production are ordered from the suppliers, and the product is produced and finished.
- The customer is informed of the completion and the product will be shipped.
- If the price of the pre-ordered product is changed afterwards, the product price at the time of the pre-order shall apply.
- Products with a pre-order option are clearly marked in the webshop with “Pre-Order” or “Vorbestellung”. In addition, on the details page for the pre-order, a clear reference is made to the product meant by the pre-order option.
- Pre-orders are produced and dispatched in the order in which they are received. If a pre-order is canceled or expires, the claim to it is transferred to the next person in the list of pre-orders.
- If an order contains both products ready for delivery and products for pre-order, the shipment will be sent as a single package as soon as all products in the order are available.
- The top priority is to produce and deliver pre-ordered products as quickly as possible. Customer understands and agrees that delays may occur (e.g. supply chain delays, availability of parts and components, large list of pre-orders). The times quoted from the customer’s pre-order through payment to completion of the product is an estimate. VIRAM accepts no responsibility or guarantee for this period or for any damage that may arise as a result.
- The customer is constantly informed about changes to their pre-order (pre-order status, updates on production time, etc.). The e-mail stored in the webshop when the pre-order is placed is used as a means of doing this.
- The usual shipping conditions, general terms and conditions and the revocation policy apply.